Home Marketing Plan
There are a lot of details to be handled when selling a home. It is our job to streamline the home sales process for you, ensuring everytrhing is completed as quickly and effciently as possible.
This overview was designed to help you understand the various steps along the way.
Preparing for Sale
- Conducting a market analysis to establish the fair market value of your home;
- Prepare and complete the listing agreement;
- Recommend improvememts to maximize your home's value;
- Offer home 'staging' advice; and
- Place a lock box on your property, if needed.
Marketing Your Home
- Take many pictures of the interior and exterior of your home
- Enter home for sale onto the GAMLS and FMLS;
- Place a professional, FOR SALE sign on your property;
- Notify other real estate professionals of your listing; Post your home for sale on our website;
- Notify potential buyers of your listing and its details;
- Arrange showings of your home;
- Communicating with you;
- Request feedback from other agents and buyers;
- Provide electronic monitoring of your home's lockbox access;
- Provide you with progress reports concerning your home;
- Discuss all marketing activities with you.
Coordinating the Sale
- Pre-qualify potential buyers;
- Present and discuss all offers;
- Negotiate transaction with the other agent; and
- prepare and finalize the closing.
Other Ways We Will Help
- Arrange for an agent to assist you in your relocation;
- Recommend a moving company;
- Provide you with a helpful moving checklist; and
- Provide preferred contractors for repairs or upgrades on your new home.